Michael R. Scotch
<-- Back to all vacancies
Who are you
Are you the one who wants to be part of a Development & Engineering Industrialization team? Are you familiar with work preparation for Manufacturing? Do you know what Availability and Cycle Time are and why they are important for a company? Do you have it in you to be the technical expert? Are you a networker and do you enjoy improving processes and making agreements between departments? This could be your step stone to an interesting career within our company.
What are your responsibilities
The candidate is responsible for the conceptual design, detailed specification, integration and evaluation of all industrial engineering aspects parts machines and responsible for the definition of cross project deliverables including the alignment with the factory on quality and timing.
What is the job
• You are responsible to develop and maintain procedures and sequences for the field and manufacturing department.
• Specify the tooling and facilities required for the part build, test, install and maintenance with special focus on diagnostics. Responsible for the definition of cross-project deliverables.
• Support the development of new tooling for analyzing cycle time, availability and reliability data, and subsequently use this tooling to perform cycle time, availability and reliability analyses. The outcome of the analyses, together with the lessons learned, are used to determine the priority and improvement direction of the current parts and to propose solution directions.
• Actively participate in design reviews to secure manufacturability and serviceability.
• Support the reporting of engineering deliverables at relevant key decision moments and look for opportunities to improve, automate this kind of reporting.
• Deliver knowledge transfers and training to both the factory as well as customer support to prepare both factory and customer sites for all changes in the machines/parts functionality ranging from simple hardware changes to sophisticated mechatronic calibration strategies for system performance improvements.
• Manage a small development team to trouble shoot all kind of electronic, software or mechatronic issues encountered while setting up the system, in the factory or in the field at the customer, thereby collaborating with other manufacturing and customer support teams.
Background & Experience
BsC or MSc, preferably with relevant experience in industrial engineering
• >2y work experience in an industrial environment in a process driven function if you have a Master background.
• >6y work experience in an industrial environment in a process driven function if you have a Bachelor background.
• You should should be able to work in a multidisciplinary team in a dynamic and explorative environment;
• You have to have affinity with mechatronic, mechanical, electronic and software disciplines;
• You have excellent communicational skills, is a self-starter, hands-on and pragmatic attitude, and has well developed analytical capabilities;
• You are able to think out-of-the-box, prefers to take initiative and acts innovatively.
Get in touch with us: email@example.com