Michael R. Scotch
<-- Back to all vacancies
Who are you
Do you have 1-3 years’ experience and a Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering? Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, then the job of Design Engineer at our company could be the perfect step stone to an interesting career.
What are your responsibilities
You are responsible for the continuous development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations
What is the job
• Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
• Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
• Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions, working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Background & Experience
BsC or MSc, preferably with relevant experience in industrial engineering
• At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
• NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must!
• Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
• You should should be able to work in a multidisciplinary team in a dynamic and explorative environment;
• You have excellent communicational skills, is a self-starter, hands-on and pragmatic attitude, and has well developed analytical capabilities;
• You are able to think out-of-the-box, prefers to take initiative and acts innovatively.
• Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
• Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
• Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
• Fluent in English
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org